1PropertyMarket.com is a division of MTIP, Inc. dba 1PropertyMarket (collectively, “1PropertyMarket” or “1PM”). This page explains the 1PropertyMarket billing terms and conditions for the online services provided on or in connection with the services provided by 1PropertyMarket.com (the “Services”).
To the extent the Services or any portion thereof is made available for any fee, you will be required to select a payment plan and provide 1PropertyMarket information regarding your credit card or debit card or ACH bank wire details (collectively, “Payment Instrument”). Acceptable Payment Instruments are credit or debit cards issued by American Express, MasterCard, Discover and Visa or ACH Bank Wires. Checks are not an accepted method of payment at this time.
You represent and warrant to 1PropertyMarket that such information is true and that you are authorized to use the Payment Instrument. You will promptly update your Account information with any changes (for example, a change in your billing address or credit card expiration date) that may occur.
- We offer a minimum service plan subscription and a pre-pay plan subscription option.
- The monthly ad budget is used for your 1PM advertising (less service fees) (“Monthly Ad Budget”). Monthly Ad Budgets are billed monthly and will reoccur at the same rate unless and until you notify 1PropertyMarket in writing. Monthly Ad Budget amounts are set for a monthly period and cannot be adjusted during any given the monthly term. The adjustment will begin on the next Billing Date (as defined below).
- An Onboarding fee is charged one-time upon Account set up and is clearly indicated on the invoice provided.
- You will be issued an invoice detailing charges dependent upon the plan subscription you have selected. Once this invoice is signed, dated and received by 1PropertyMarket, the service term will commence and all corresponding payments are due and owing.
You agree to pay 1PropertyMarket the amount that is specified in the payment plan in accordance with the terms of such plan subscription and this Billing Policy. You hereby authorize 1PropertyMarket to bill your Payment Instrument in advance on a periodic basis in accordance with the terms of the applicable payment plan until you terminate your Account, and you further agree to pay any charges so incurred. If you dispute any charges you must let 1PropertyMarket know within thirty (30) calendar days after the date that 1PropertyMarket invoices you.
1PropertyMarket reserves the right to change plan subscription prices. If 1PropertyMarket does make a pricing change, 1PropertyMarket will provide notice of the change on the Site or in email to you, at 1PropertyMarket’s option, at least one (1) calendar days before the change is to take effect. The pricing change will take effect on first Billing Date after your initial plan subscription period. Your continued use of the Services after the price change becomes effective constitutes your agreement to pay the changed amount.
- All Accounts are set up on a prepaid basis. Payment must be received by 1PropertyMarket before any Service is provided and the Account is activated. You are required to keep a valid Payment Instrument on file to charge for recurring monthly plan subscription fees, ad budget or add on services.
- All international customers must pay by a Payment Instrument accepted by 1PropertyMarket. 1PropertyMarket does not accept international checks.
- Plan subscription billing is based on availability of products and services, not based on usage. The Set-up Fee is a one-time nonrefundable charge to create your Account.
- Customers are responsible for keeping all Payment Instrument details and contact information current. This can be done online through the 1PM Platform or by emailing email@example.com the updated payment information. To access your account settings to change/update the Payment Instrument, you should login to your 1PM Account.
- All recurring plan subscriptions are automatically invoiced and charged to the Payment Instrument on file.
- Invoice and payment receipts are available to customers upon request or through our Billing Department. You can reach the Billing Department by calling emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Payment Instruments are automatically charged on your specific billing cycle date. Customer billing periods typically begin on the day of the month in which your Account was activated (“Billing Date”). If the Payment Instrument is declined on the Billing Date, the Account is disabled. 1PropertyMarket will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for no more than ten (10) calendar days.
- 1PropertyMarket will attempt to charge the Payment Instrument on file for the full term of the contract. All Accounts more than ten (10) calendar days past due may be assessed a late fee, in 1PropertyMarket’s sole discretion. No more than three (3) attempts to contact the customer will be made before any late fee is assessed.
- Any Account that is past due will be disabled until balances are paid in full. When disabled, all access will be suspended and data will be unavailable.
- After an Account is delinquent for thirty (30) calendar days, it will be cancelled. Once cancelled, you will not be able to recover any files until the Account is current. Application data will be stored for 30 days post cancellation. After that, application data will not be available. Further, the Account record and delinquent balance will be submitted to a third-party collection service.
- 1PropertyMarket may, at its sole discretion, charge a $250.00 late fee for Accounts that are thirty (30) days or more past due.
- If a customer initiates a chargeback, 1PropertyMarket may, in its sole discretion, charge a $500.00 processing fee for each individual chargeback.
- In the event an Account is submitted to a third-party collections service, a $250.00 processing fee may be assessed to the existing Account balance. This fee is in addition to any other fees previously assessed on the Account.
- Interest: Any charges not paid when due are subject to interest at a rate equal to the lesser of: (i) one and one-half percent (1.5%) per month; or (ii) the maximum interest rate allowed by applicable law.
Training and Coaching
To help you succeed and get the most from 1PropertyMarket, we offer access to MTIP University Training Classes, video tutorials, support help, Mastermind group, and coaching webinars. The use of all training and coaching opportunities are not mandatory but are strongly encouraged. You can sign up to this service by going to www.MTIPU.com at any time.
Plan Subscription Billing
Payments are collected at the beginning of each billing period on the Billing Date. Customers may cancel their plan subscriptions at any time after the plan subscription period has expired. In the event of cancellation, you will still have access to your applications through the end of your current billing period. 1PropertyMarket will not prorate any portion of unused plan subscription services. All plan subscription fees are nonrefundable.
You may not cancel the Services during the initial paid for plan subscription period. Cancellations made at the end of the plan subscription period or thereafter, must be submitted in writing to support@1PropertyMarket.com and confirmed in writing by a 1PropertyMarket representative. Email cancellation requests, alone, do not constitute acceptance of any cancellation. The cancellation is not complete until you receive a writing from the 1PropertyMarket representative confirming cancellation. Customers are encouraged to keep records of all cancellation communication. Cancellations will take effect on the last day of the billing period in which the cancellation request was received.
Closing an Account with 1PropertyMarket cannot be done by simply canceling the Payment Instrument. 1PropertyMarket will continue to treat this as an open Account and the billing cycle will continue, resulting in a past due Account that may be turned over to a third-party collection service. It is imperative that Account cancellation is done through a 1PropertyMarket representative to ensure Account closure.
Cancellation of an Account does not dismiss outstanding invoices. At the time of cancellation, any outstanding balance must be settled. All cancelled Accounts with an outstanding balance may be automatically turned over to a third-party collection service.
You agree to provide 1PropertyMarket thirty (30) if days to attempt settlement of any billing dispute before disputing with any third-party Payment Instrument company or bank. 1PropertyMarket must be the first option in billing disputes. Should 1PropertyMarket receive a chargeback from a third-party Payment Instrument company or bank on the customer’s behalf before 1PropertyMarket has been given a chance to resolve the issue, 1PropertyMarket has the right to collect on the rendered services and any fees associated with those disputes. Regardless of the outcome of the chargeback, 1PropertyMarket retains the right to collect on any rendered services or fees that are due. 1PropertyMarket will submit any disputed amounts to a collection agency. Once a chargeback has been received, 1PropertyMarket will immediately suspend the Account until the matter is resolved.
Pre-paid plan subscription fees, monthly subscription fees and/or any set-up fees are 100% non-refundable.